Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Easy chicken Enchiladas

Dana Fuller's
Easy chicken Enchiladas

1 Costco rotisserie chicken shredded
1/2 an onion, minced
1 C. cilantro minced
pepper jack cheese, shredded
cheddar cheese, shredded
1 jar of Trader Joes enchilada sauce
corn tortillas

I shred up the chicken and mix in the minced onion and cilantro. I then add some shredded pepper jack and cheddar cheese to the mixture. Add about 1/4 C of the sauce to moisten a bit. That is the extent of your filling.

I put a frying pan to med-high and add a T of olive oil. I then saute each side of the corn tortilla to soften it, adding more olive oil when needed. (Usually after 2 or 3 tortillas). I place them in the casserole pan and fill them with the mixture and roll them up placing them seam side down. I then pour the rest of the jar of enchilada sauce over the enchiladas. I top with more pepper jack and cheddar cheese and bake for 20 min at 350 degrees or until cheese is melted.

No comments: